BREAKING — The Biden administration has appointed James Clapper, John Brennan, and Paul Kolbe, former intelligence officials, to a DHS “Homeland Intelligence Experts Group” handling national security issues.
These individuals signed the fraudulent October 2020 letter deceptively asserting that Hunter Biden’s laptop was likely Russian disinformation.
This falsehood significantly impacted the closely contested 2020 election, decided by a mere 44,000-vote margin in Georgia, Arizona, and Wisconsin.
Why select intelligence officials who intentionally spread disinformation to sway a U.S. election for a role in a DHS Expert Group tasked with national security?
Shouldn’t they be losing their security clearances?
Biden Admin Taps Ex-Intel Officials Who Signed Infamous Hunter Biden Laptop Letter To DHS ‘Expert’ Committeet.co/0UgWtgriPI
— KanekoaTheGreat (@KanekoaTheGreat) September 19, 2023
Here are the members:
– John Bellinger, Partner, Arnold & Porter (Former Legal Advisor, Department of State and National Security Council)
– John Brennan, Distinguished Fellow, Fordham University School of Law and University of Texas at Austin (Former Director, Central Intelligence Agency)
– James Clapper, CNN National Security Analyst (Former Director of National Intelligence)
– Rajesh De, Partner, Mayer Brown (Former Principal Deputy Assistant Attorney General for Legal Policy and NSA General Counsel)
– Thomas Galati, Senior Vice President, East Coast Security Operations, NBC Universal (Former New York Police Department, Chief, Intelligence and Counterterrorism)
– Tashina Gauhar, Senior Director, Compliance, Strategy and Policy, The Boeing Company (Former Associate Deputy Attorney General and Deputy Assistant Attorney General, National Security Division, Department of Justice)
– Asha M. George, Executive Director, Bipartisan Commission on Biodefense (Former Subcommittee Staff Director, House Committee on Homeland Security)
– Karen Greenberg, Director, Center on National Security, Fordham University School of Law
– Emily Harding, Senior Fellow and Deputy Director of the International Security Program, Center for Strategic and International Studies (Former Deputy Staff Director, Senate Select Committee on Intelligence)
– Paul Kolbe, Senior Fellow and former Director of the Intelligence Project, Harvard Kennedy School Belfer Center (Former Operations Officer, Central Intelligence Agency)
– David Kris, Co-Founder, Culper Partners LLC (Former Assistant Attorney General, National Security Division, Department of Justice)
– Michael Leiter, Partner, Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom (Former Director, National Counterterrorism Center)
– Elisa Massimino, Executive Director, Human Rights Institute, Georgetown Law
– Gregory Nojeim, Senior Counsel and Director, Security and Surveillance Project, Center for Democracy & Technology
– Francis Taylor, Principal, Cambridge Global Advisors (Former Under Secretary for Intelligence and Analysis, DHS)
– Caryn Wagner, Former Under Secretary for Intelligence and Analysis, DHS
– Benjamin Wittes, Senior Fellow in Governance Studies, The Brookings Institution, and Co-Founder and Editor in Chief, Lawfare